STUDY IN AUSTRALIA :
Australia offers a high standard of quality education, excellent living condition and a tolerant multicultural society. Higher Education Institutions in Australia rank among the world's best and the quality of education they offer is correspondingly high. Employers and universities all over the world recognize Australian degree and other certificates. Graduates from Australia are successful in finding jobs and hold prominent positions worldwide. It provides one of the best quality of life in the world as per United States National survey.
Why study in AUSTRALIA :
- Globally recognized degree & diversity of education
- Advanced technology & quality of scientific research is great at Australian universities
- Can get 2 years of Work permit after study a 3 years bachelors or 2 years master’s program
- High rates of employment after study completion
- The lifestyle & quality of living in Australia is among the best in the world
- After study can settle permanently there and can get PR
- Home to world’s best cities
Education System in australia :
- Bachelor's degree – generally of 3 to 4 years in length
- Postgraduate Diploma - A one-year full-time study, designed for graduates
- Graduate Diploma - A one-year, full-time course
- Master's Degree - two years of full-time study
- Master’s by research- two years research program to get entry in PhD
- PhD - of 3 to 4 years in duration
Currency of australia :
The official currency of Australia is dollar. (AUS$). 1 A$ = Rs. 49.50 /- (Approx. as on April 2016).
Geography & Climate :
Australia is diverse in its geography and climate. Being in the Southern Hemisphere Australia's summer starts in December and winter in June. Nearly one third of Australia is in the tropics where the average temperature is in the mid 20 degrees Celsius. The southern areas are in Temperate Zone.