Why study in Czech Republic ?
Study abroad in a different country, near the main cultural hubs, where the European lifestyle is intertwined with the historical legacy of the great empires, this is the Czech Republic.
- One of the best educational systems in Europe.
- Free tuition if you study in Czech.
- Excellent quality-price ratio.
- More than 60 universities with unique programs..
- Privileged geographical location.
- Low cost of living.
- Cultural richness.
- Academic diversity.
Education System in Czech Republic :
- Bachelor's degree – 3 years in length
- Postgraduate Diploma -One or two years full-time study, designed for graduates
- Master's Degree – two years of full-time study
- PhD - of 3 to 4 years in duration
Currency of Czech Republic :
The official currency of Czech Republic is Czech Koruna.
1 Czech Koruna to INR = 3.18 INDIAN RUPEE (Approx. on 07/03/2018)
Geography & Climate :
-1°C (30°F) to 18°C (64°F)
Language in Czech Republic: