Hungary Admission Eligibility :
Each university has their own requirements for GPAs. However, generally 50% or above are considerable.
Bachelors & Post graduate diploma : 10+2 with minimum 50%.
Masters : 10+2+3 or 10+2+4.
Cost of Education & Living in Hungary :
The cost of education in Hungary is around ____________per academic year for Undergraduate and postgraduate courses. The cost of living is approximately ______ per year, this covers all the living expenses; including accommodation, food, travel, books, clothes and entertainment.
Major Cities of Hungary :
The major cities are Budapest, Debrecen, Szeged, Miskolc, Pecs.
Hungarian universities have main two intakes October & February.
Admission Process :
- Application 350 Euro Fee with all Documents without IELTS
- CAL Latter, in 1 Week, with or with Skype Interview.
- Deposit Copy of Pay Order or Checque for Total Program Fee and Counseling.
- Received Visa Supporting Documents.
- Application for visa, With Bank Statement Of Blood Relation Person, Rupees 15 Lac.
Fee Structure (In Rupees) :
- Application Fee:- 350 EURO
- University Fee:- 5000 EURO 6,25000PKR (Bachelors)
- Embassy Fee : 10,000.
- Travel Insurance : 5000.
- Other Expected Charges : 20,000.
5500 EURO 690000 PKR (Masters)