Why study in Hungary :
- Hungary is one of the best places to study, being that the country is a member of the European Union and also a Schengen State.
- The tuition fees in Hungary are relatively affordable, compared to most other parts of Europe.
- You can study in quite a number of Universities in Hungary in English Medium.
- Courses are taken 100% in English medium but students will still have to learn the Hungarian.
- Language for easy communication within the country.
- Many of the Universities in Hungary are fully open and available for International students.
- Hence, students can mix up with other cultures of other countries of the world.
- You can study in Hungary without IELTS or TOFEL.
- Work and study in Hungary is also possible but every student must remember that he/she has to learn the language first for easy communication.
- World ranking for most Universities in Hungary are very high.
Education System in Hungary :
- Bachelor's degree – generally of 3 years in length
- Postgraduate Diploma - A one or two years full-time study, designed for graduates
- Master's Degree – two years of full-time study
- PhD - of 3 to 4 years in duration
Currency of Hungary :
The official currency of Hungary is Hungarian forint.
1 Hungarian forint = 0.26 Indian Rupee (Approx. on 3/3/2018.)
Geography & Climate :
As per the weather concern the climate of the Hungary can be described as typical European continental influenced climate with warm, dry summers and fairly cold winters. (Around -2 degree c to 21 degree c)