Why study in Malta :
- The tuition fees & cost of living is low as compare to other European countries.
- No IELTS or other exam is required to get admission.
- Can get job search visa after study.
- Worldwide recognized education qualification.
- Malta is a very safe and politically stable country.
- Malta has around 300 days of sunshine per year.
- English is the prevailing language in Malta.
- The Maltese education system is based on the UK model.
- eie delivers UK Diplomas and Degrees in Maltaz.
- Malta is economically and financially very strong.
- Entertainment in Malta is considered to be one of the best in the Mediterranean region, yet safe.
- Malta is very rich in history which goes back 7,000 years.
- Since Malta is a small island, travelling is easy making beaches, entertainment spots, cultural places, shops, commercial centres always within easy reach.
- Malta has two other main sister islands (Gozo and Comino) which are ideal for vacation especially the Blue Lagoon and Crystal Lagoon found in the small island of Comino.
- Valletta (the capital city of Malta) has been voted as the European Capital City for culture for year 2018.
Education System in Malta :
- Bachelor's degree – generally of 3 years in length
- Postgraduate Diploma - A one or two years full-time study, designed for graduates
- Master's Degree – two years of full-time study
- PhD - of 3 to 4 years in duration
Currency of Malta :
The official currency of Malta is Euro (€).
1 Euro = Rs. 79.66 /- (Approx. as on 28 February-2018).
Geography & Climate :
As per the weather concern Malta has around 300 days of sunshine per year. Malta has a Mediterranean climate with mild winters and hot summers, hotter in the inland areas. Rain occurs mainly autumn & winter, with summer being generally dry.