STUDY IN NEW-ZEALAND :
First, the tuition is some of the lowest in the world. You get a British-based education (due to their British influences) for a percentage of the cost. The degrees are recognized around the world as being up-to-date and practical. There are plenty of work opportunities available for international students. Kiwis are some of the most amazing, loving, and welcoming people that you will ever meet. It is one of the happiest countries in the world with great quality of life.
Why study in NEW-ZEALAND :
- Internationally recognized qualification
- One year job search visa after your study in New Zealand
- You get chance for permanent residency in New Zealand
- Your dependents can accompanied to New Zealand along with you and dependents can work while you study for certain level of courses
- Skill shortage and many job opportunities will help you to find very good jobs and permanent residency in New Zealand
- Very less crime and safe, friendly multicultural society Education expenses are lesser than UK, USA and Australia
Education System in New Zealand :
- Bachelor's degree - 360 credits from levels 5 to 7, duration varies from 3 to 4 years
- Postgraduate & Graduate Diploma - A one-years full-time study, designed for graduates
- Master's Degree - usually of one or two year's full-time study at universities
Currency of New Zealand:
The official currency of New Zealand is dollar. (NZ $).
1 NZ $ = Rs. 45 /- (Approx. as on April 2016).
Geography & Climate :
The climate is temperate, moderated by the oceans that surround it. It has one of the best climates in the World for plant growth. It has a reputation for being clean and green. It has one of the best scenery and beautiful locations, lakes, flora and fauna. A good highway system makes the country easily accessible.