STUDY IN uk
uk is one of the best countries to live in. It has amazing historical, traditional and cultural background. It is the country with one of the best education, medical and transportation system in the world. If you decide to get your education in uk, your degree will be recognized and respected, no matter where you end up being employed. The education will provide you with a solid foundation and boost your potential for having a higher salary and finding exactly what job you want after studying in uk. Every English university is recognized worldwide for having creative and challenging environments that help their students to push themselves to the extreme.
Why study in uk :
- An interesting place to live
- The uk institutions consistently rank among the best in the world and qualifications are internationally valued and recognized.
- It has Flexibility of choice to blend academic and vocational courses of your choice.
- The teaching and study methodology used in the uk give you the freedom to be creative and develop skills sets and confidence.
- Opportunity to be taught by the world's leading academics and experts
- The uk is the home of English hence an ideal place to develop language skills and enhance employment prospects.
- Can get job and work after study on Tier 2 visa
- Worldwide recognized education qualification
Education in uk :
- Bachelor's degree – generally of 3 year in case of Honors 4 years in length
- Postgraduate Diploma - A one or two years full-time study, designed for graduates
- Master's Degree - one years to 16 months of full-time study
- Master’s by research- one year’s research program to get entry in PhD
- PhD - of 3 to 4 years in duration
Currency of uk :
The official currency of uk is Pound Sterling (£).
1 £ = Rs.98.80/- (Approx. as on April 2016).
Geography & Climate :
There are four distinct seasons, Winter, Spring, Summer and Autumn. On the whole, it is fairly temperate and temperatures rarely fall below –5°C and rise above 32°C. The climate is mild and the rainfall is not spectacular. The least hospitable months for visitors are November through February - it's cold and the days are short. March and October are marginal - there's more daylight but it can still be very cold. April to September are undoubtedly the best months.