STUDY IN USA :
The United States is the premiere destination for international students from all over the world. USA is one of the strongest economies in the world while being immensely culturally diverse. Further, more than 4000 institutions offer undergraduate, masters and doctorate degrees in many different specializations. USA is home to Top Ranking Institution in the world.
Why study in USA :
- Worldwide Recognition from world class learning institutions with academic Flexibility
- Choose from the wide range of universities which have Global focus
- Funding Opportunities for Research & Technology with Global Opportunities & Enhanced Campus Life
- State of the Art Infrastructure as well as World Class Faculty
- After study can chance to work and get hands on experience
Education System in USA :
USA has the world's most flexible education system, students can study their area of interest as specialization. As the education system of USA is not centralized each institute can determine its program and admission standards. Below are the levels of study as an international student.
- Bachelors –3 years length program, science and technology are of 4 years
- Masters - 2 years duration
- Doctoral study/PhD- 4 to 6 years
Currency of USA :
The official currency of USA is Dollar ($).
1 $ = Rs.66.80 /- (Approx. as on April 2016).
Geography & Climate :
USA is country that enjoys a cool climate almost round the year. The USA shares its borders with Mexico in the south and Canada to the north. To the west is the Pacific Ocean, to the south - the Caribbean and Gulf of Mexico, to the east - the Atlantic Ocean. The geography of the USA is hugely diverse ranging from glacier and tundra to sub-tropical forest and desert, vast plains and lofty mountain ranges.